Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ballerina, Injuries, Feet What Percentage Of Ballerina's Suffer From Severe Foot,ankle Or Leg Injuries?

What percentage of Ballerina's suffer from severe foot,ankle or leg injuries? - ballerina, injuries, feet

My ballet teacher asked me the other day, the starting point. I know all about blood and pain, blisters and more. My mother wants to dance to support, but he also wants to protect me from a lot of injuries, surgery and others. I told him that I, the percentage of how many more suffer serious ballerina feet, ankles, and / or wounded in the leg, but did not find what you were looking for. So please help me, I really want to go to a certain point, but want to know the consequences. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I do not believe that the data has been registered before. But I'll tell you what I injuries. Most injuries occur to make things, if they have insufficient training or get bad habits and not taking good care of your body does not produce enough rest, or take in calories and get enough nutrients. So you would fit on your body and ensure that they receive the best education and eliminated most of their opportunities violated. Injuries have always been more widespread among the dancers in their teens and 20s, mainly for the reasons for a long time.

    You may also recall that her mother is a ballet more than the feet and ends is not the only way to be injured on the ballet. In fact, most of the dancers I know have injuries in dance (myself included) have suffered not hurt the feet or ankles, dancing on point. Most of them have ended up badly sprained his ankle at the top of a shoe pl dividedatform. They have obviously done some time today when discussing the point, and is still hurting, so it's a very good signal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that all the dancers I have met (although I am one) in which there 20 or later had hip, ankle, foot, knee problems or other body parts. If you love dance enough, I think it's worth it. And really, it depends on the severity of the dance.
    Good luck and I hope I helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will receive the most injuries caused by poor technique and advanced shoes that fit properly caused. They should not hurt if you do everything right.
    I do not think there is an exact or even an estimate of how many are injured dancers.

    ReplyDelete