Sunday, February 21, 2010

Camcorder Battery Switch Samsung SC-X300L Camcorder?--ps. Theres A TON Of Questions Here So Be Sure U Hav This Product Before Answering

Samsung SC-X300L Camcorder?--ps. theres a TON of questions here so be sure u hav this product before answering - camcorder battery switch

OK, so I would like to use a compact unit, a memory card. i dont care if is big better, I just want to know now, 2 --
This camcorder makes sense? Although I've heard that DONT take pix is good, cuz now i hav), a digital camera (with video shit. i want 2 kno, the picture quality is sharp and clear? and good sound quality? (u can understand everything they say PPL, Cuz I dont kno few cameras HAV the best sound, but if u easy to understand what is being said, I am.) Moreover, u can pause during video recording, one way or return at any time, even if you watch the video (such as changing a "CAC" something, if u ...) How long does the battery last? If it sucks, a good battery that 4 can get from this camcorder? How much the video or CCC canRD at once? How should GBS into my memory card? Use memory cards or USB sticks?
I'm very sorry to ask ... :-(
ps if you have another compact camcorder, how many really care about?

1 comment:

  1. Sori, I think that can Samsung TV, but not VCAM-Tho this link may be helpful:
    http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sam ...

    ... and if you just browse through this site Tyme, you can see reviews of the device near a ... and help in the selection.

    ReplyDelete