Sunday, January 24, 2010

Afghan Scarves How Do I Knit An Afghan/throw?

How do I knit an afghan/throw? - afghan scarves

I took the point, and I decided to take on scarves, hats and shoes to an Afghan move /! I have a lot of free models, all beautiful, but some of the directions confuse me. Some patterns call for a circular knitting needle, but any point of the cycle. Do I need another device to accomplish this feat? Is it always like this? In addition, some advice for others (as we would like you to know when it started) that you can offer? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Circular needle is used because it has more stitches. It would be very difficult to knit with 18 "needles. You can put more points on a circular needle. Only by working together than you would a scarf, a certain number of points, then returns to work, and in the other direction. When the circulation wove does not work, but go to the next line and continue to work in the same direction. Some people use the dot or line counters. I never found evidence.

    ReplyDelete