Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Make A Strange Women Happy While Groping Her In Bus Just Like The Previous Question, How Do I Tell People That I Am Happy To Be Having Baby #5?

Just like the previous question, How do I tell people that I am happy to be having baby #5? - how to make a strange women happy while groping her in bus

I will go to the store and actually have ignored me that my hands are full, or you can take your fingers and count, while reminding each m tired of my children.I will say I envy you and God bless you, my goodness. I am happy 4 and one on the road, and we can proudly say that they each intended. In fact, I had a rude person told me that I have a very busy woman and laugh, and I was wondering what was planned, and I say that each of them and not otherwise. It is difficult to collect all 4 children. I am a housewife and I love her and I love my children very, very good, but I get very offended and I hurt my feeling tells me how I can tell, people w / out rude or impolite d an act at once? lol!
Thanks for the help!
Hopefully soon the mother of 5 !!!!! YEAH !!!!!!!! I am only 4 weeks and 5 miscarriages, so why did I say, if all goes well is.

1 comment:

  1. My mother with 4 children ... shes also 5 miscarriages and had ... Ride and it ... People always as oi never have 4 children ... but is not really your business ... My mother is a wonderful mother and always there for us all ... If every time someone comes and says somthing like God U are .. givesus that we can handle it ... nothing more. So if ur going to be mother of 5, which says a lot about u. .. love u uyr .. All four children ... tahta what counts s

    ReplyDelete