Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Long Does Tendonitis In Leg Last How Common Is Tendonitis And How Do You Know When It's O.k To Run Again?

How common is tendonitis and how do you know when it's o.k to run again? - how long does tendonitis in leg last

I had a posterior tibial tendinitis for 3 weeks, I waited two days, the leg felt better and I hit him by pressing the terrible pain after the race, but not for more ice, and this time a longer break is 6 therapy visits phsio, 4x anti - Flam day, bandages and more ice on the first day, I can walk all day without a limp and the feeling that I could run, but he had a little pain, no band this morning. How long it is after all the pain away sure, try to run again, and if the pain comes back I do not want to be returned to the injury?

No comments:

Post a Comment